IFIO.ca ("Site" or "Company") offers you a wide range of products and services ("Materials" or "Services") via this web site. Please review the following terms that govern your use of the Site. Please be advised that your use of this web site constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the following Terms and Conditions.
Attention: This Site and these Terms and Conditions may be changed by IFIO.ca with or without notice. Please review this link on a regular basis for changes. Continued use of this web site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change.
Terms and Conditions
By using/accessing IFIO you to all the following terms and conditions. IFIO wants this site to be accessible and fun for everyone!! Failure to follow the terms and conditions will result in deleting your ad and or account solely at IFIO's discretion.
To fully use IFIO you will need to set up your own personal account with a password you choose. You will also need to provide a current email address. You agree that you are solely responsible for any and all activities that are connected to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password safe. Do not make it easy for someone to guess it. It is your account!!!
If you believe your account has been hacked or compromised you must contact "firstname.lastname@example.org" immediately for assistance.
You agree to post your ad or listing in the appropriate category.
The following is a list of unacceptable things in your listing.
- your ad must not violate any laws (in Canada or your Country).
- your ad must not contain in any form the idea related to "Sex".
- your ad must not contain anything to do with illegal or illicit drugs.
- your ad must not be false or misleading in any way.
- your ad must not infringe on any copyright or third-party right.
- your ad must not promote or contain any spam, pyramid schemes, etc.
- your ad must not distribute viruses or any other harmful technology that is designed to harm IFIO or any of its users.
- you can not copy other user's information from their ad or listing.
- the use of any technology (such as robots, spyder's, etc) to access IFIO and collect content is strictly prohibited.
- you can not harvest/collect information about any of IFIO's registered users without their prior knowledge and consent.
***Report Abuse*** If you find an Ad on IFIO that does not comply with the above guidelines please "Report Listing" by hitting the Flag Button below the "Refer a Friend" button on the Ad listing in question.
Use of Materials
User Submissions and Conduct
Termination and Agreement Components
Copyright and Trademark Notice
Limitation of Liability
Disclaimer of Warranties
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions for this web site, please contact us.