KKT Neck Pain Treatment Center
KKT Orthopedic Spine Center
370 Queen Street South, Mississauga, Ontario
Mississauga, ON L5M 1M2
Neck pain arises if any mechanical or pathological damage happens to the neck or surrounding structures of the neck. Studies have shown that there is a possibility of the patient developing numerous health concerns if the underlying cause of the pain is left untreated.
Symptoms of Neck Pain:
• Pain in your neck that may feel sharp or dull
• Stiffness in your neck or shoulders
• Heaviness of the head or feeling like it needs support
• Lower back pain or shoulder pain
• Headaches or dizziness
Most common treatments for chronic neck pain:
• Physical Therapy
• Exercises for proper posture
Book an appointment to find your nearest KKT neck pain treatment center.