Getting into the hookah vibe; what you should know
3435 Ocean Park Blvd. Suite 107-240, Santa Monica, Clyde River
Baie-Saint-Paul, QC 90405
Be it your first time or your hundredth, there are plenty of things to know about Hookahs! The hookah has an ancient history that is interesting enough to read about if you desire to know the real story behind it. Throughout the years, hookah use has been used in group settings for socialization and this is the basis of the following article. There are a few things you should know about the hookah vibe.
1. It’s meant to be social. Smoking on your own may be relaxing and enjoyable, but it should not be a solo event every single time. Gather a group of three to five friends to experience a smoke session that is fun in a completely different way. Add a touch of music, comfy cushions, and some appetizers for a better scene. Take your hermit shell off and get out there (without having to actually leave the comfort of your house)!
2. Don’t turn it into a routine. People lose interest in things that are routine because it’s repetitive and boring. Don’t let your hookah experiences turn into routine. Don’t be afraid to try different types and flavors of tobacco. Make the room where you smoke into a personal space that comforts or motivates you. Change up your hookah experience every now and then to prevent boredom.
3. Invest in your hookah. Money may not buy happiness but it sure can help you buy good things. You should refrain from purchasing cheaply made hookahs and hookah accessories. This also means buying quality shisha to prevent any bad experiences. When you care about something, it doesn’t hurt to spend a little extra. Do your research and choose a hookah (and hookah accessories) that you actually like and won’t mind having in your house for many years. Investigate health concerns as well if you have yet to do so. It’s an investment that requires time, thought and cash.
4. Accept that you don’t know it all. Hookah is an ever-changing trend that cannot be mastered fully. Be prepared to hear about a new technique, from a new way of poking holes in the foil to packing a bowl. There are infinite ways methods can change. The shape of a hookah and its essential parts will remain the same, but other than that, keep your mind opened to newer possibilities.
5. It’s more popular than you think. If you are barely getting to the Hookah department, you may think that it’s a relatively new trend. You are wrong. Once you dive into the hookah scene you will find out that it has been around for a long time, but it has recently become popular. You will start to notice all the hookah stores and online sources. It’ll take a bit of time to learn to differentiate between hookahs, hookah parts, and accessories. It’s a nice learning experience that will ignite friendships.
Now that you know these five things about getting to the Hookah vibe, you are set to go! Taking the first step is all that is needed. Out of the five points, do pay attention to the first one. Hookah smoking is meant to be enjoyed in a social setting more than a solo session.